TRX-4 Crawler Land Rover Defender 110 (TQi/No Batt/No Chg)TRX82056-4
TRX-4 Crawler Land Rover Defender 110 (TQi/No Batt/No Chg)The Traxxas TRX-4 Scale and Trail Crawler is an all-new Traxxas design that is loaded with innovation that instantly obsoletes the status quo with exciting new features, versatility, and capability. In other words, we built it the Traxxas way, rugged, powerful, and ready for fun!
Underneath the authentic scale look is a machine built for extreme off-road capability that takes you to new places and new adventures. Exclusive portal axles deliver maximum ground clearance that dramatically turns "no way" into "no problem." Whether you are enjoying outdoor trails or getting technical on the rocks, the remote-locking front and rear differentials and high/low range transmission provide unmatched driving versatility.
Trail trucks are fast and nimble, but lack the off-road credentials to tackle a technical course. Dedicated crawlers power over obstacles, but their locked differentials and slow speeds make them boring on the trail. The all-new groundbreaking Traxxas TRX-4 Scale and Trail Crawler obliterates the line between trail rig and crawler.
Built the Traxxas way, the TRX-4 is rugged, powerful, and ready for fun on the trail or the crawling course. Remotely locking differentials, steep approach angles, and industry-first portal axles provide bona fide crawling credentials. Revolutionary Cruise Control and remotely operated high/low transmission make it a blast to drive on the trail. Why compromise when the TRX-4 Scale and Trail crawler lets you have it all?
- Officially Licensed Land Rover Defender Body
- Injection molded scale details including grill, snorkel, and side mirrors
- Rugged, functional roll cage
- Tough fender flares
- Front bumper with tow hooks and replica winch
- Rear bumper with scale accessories and functional spare tire
- Full Nylon composite wheel wells and floor pans
- Trail-tuned XL-5 HV Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Fully waterproof design
- Five drive profiles
- Sport Mode - forward / brake / reverse
- Race Mode - forward / brake / no reverse
- Training ModeT - 50% forward / 100% brake / 50% reverse (patented)
- Trail Mode - forward / brake / reverse / with trail-tuned drag brake in neutral
- Crawl Mode - forward / instant reverse - no neutral with 100% hill holding brake
- Traxxas EZ-Set© one-button setup
- Large, efficient heat sink
- Wide voltage latitude 6-7 cell NiMH (7.2-8.4V) and 2-3S LiPo (7.4-11.1V)
- Two stage low voltage protection (LVD)
- Powerful TitanT 21T reverse rotation motor with internal cooling fan
- Precision, preset gear mesh adjustments
- Motor retention separate from gear mesh
- Portal Axles
- Increase ground clearance (3.14”)
- Eliminate torque twist
- Steel gears
- Improve axle geometry and reduce strain on driveshafts
- Rigid Steel Frame
- 1.5mm thick steel frame rails increase torsional rigidty
- Innovative design allows four wheelbase positions (300mm, 312mm, 324mm, 336mm)
- Adjustable rear shock tower positions for SWB and LWB configurations
- Bumpers adjust fore and aft
- Rugged rock rails adjust for width
- Wire routing clips integrated into frame rails
- Full-time shaft driven 4-wheel drive
- Tough 6mm stub axles
- Steel front CVDs
- Hardened steel rear axle shafts
- Remote locking steel gear differentials with cable-actuation
- Steel gear transfer case
- Innovative Battery Compartment
- Hinged battery strap allows quick and easy battery access
- No pins to lose
- Accommodates different height batteries
- Accepts full-size long battery packs
- Integrated compartment accepts smaller 1/16 scale batteries (with optional strap)
- Two speed high/low range with remote shifting
- Dual horizontal shafts
- Twin friction plate slipper clutch
- Easily removed for servicing
- Chassis mounted 2075X metal gear digital servo
- Superior 45ø steering angle
- Direct steering (no servo saver)
- Steering geometry corrected for bump steer
- Front - 3 link with panhard
- Rear - Triangulated 4 link
- Heavy-duty rod ends with steel hollow balls
- 5mm diameter steel link rods with 4mm threaded ends
- Aluminum GTS Shocks
- Oil-filled coilover GTS shocks exclusive to TRX-4 chassis
- Silver-anodized aluminum bodies
- Threaded bodies with collars easily adjust ride height
- Silky smooth damping for the toughest trails
- O-ring cap seal and dual X-ring shaft seals
- Wheels and Tires
- 1.9” Canyon Trail tires with trail-tuned foam inserts
- Pre-glued and mounted to tough black scale wheels
- Trail tuned S1 rubber compound
- 12mm steel hex
- TQiT 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter
- Traxxas Link enabled
- Telemetry ready #6533 5-channel micro receiver with failsafe
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link enabled models
- Exclusive Cruise Control feature for extended trail driving
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle endpoints
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Patented O-Ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Hex hardware with rust-resistant black oxide coating
||Electric - Standard
We calculate shipping charges at checkout and the options available are displayed on the basket page once you have selected your delivery country or correct UK region.
We aim to ship all orders within 24 hours.
UK Mainland England, Wales, and Southern Scotland Deliveries
Free Express Delivery on orders over £200.00 (Monday-Friday delivery)
- Priority option available to guarantee your order is shipped the same day if placed before 2.00pm (Monday-Friday) subject to availability of goods and service.
- Orders placed before 2pm on a Friday with a next day service will be delivered Monday and orders placed on a Saturday are generally despatched the following Monday.
- Saturday delivery is available on orders placed before 2.00pm on Friday subject to availability of goods and service.
- There are currently no Sunday deliveries.
- Courier deliveries are fully trackable, and you will receive expected delivery times and updates to your mobile phone number if you provided one.
Other UK Regions
- These include the Channel Island, Northern Ireland, off-shore islands and Central and Northern Scotland.
- Use the postcode checker on the basket page to ensure you have selected the correct region.
- Available services and charges are displayed on the basket page and during checkout.
- Limited services and restrictions on certain product types may apply.
- We ship to most worldwide destinations. If your country is not in our list of countries, please email us to find out if we can offer a service.
- Available services and charges are displayed on the basket page and during checkout.
- International orders with multiple items may incur a higher shipping cost than shown. In that case we will email the revised total for your acceptance before processing your order.
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
- All consignments are fully insured and despatched using the best selected carrier service.
Exceptions and Restrictions
Fuel: Please note we can only ship fuel to Mainland UK destinations. * The maximum quantity of fuel we are permitted to ship per order is 10 litres or 2 gallons.
Aerosols: spray paint, motor cleaner etc. can only be shipped to Mainland UK destinations* *
Lithium Batteries: Lithium Polymer (Li-Po), Lithium Ion (Li-Ion), Lithium Ferrite (Li-Fe), Lithium Metal and any other batteries containing Lithium can only be shipped to UK destinations and certain European locations where a surface delivery service is available (no airmail). The maximum quantity Lithium batteries we are permitted to ship per order is 2 packs.
- Items not permitted for shipping within your country/region will be removed from your basket where possible during the checkout process.
* Services may not be available to some remote areas.
Damages and Non-Delivery
- You should inspect the products when you receive them for defects or damage.
- If you take receipt of a defective or damaged item please inform us immediately, in order that we can resolve the matter with minimum delay.
- Any items delivered by courier which appear to be damaged must be signed for as such or refused and returned to sender.
- Non-delivery of an order needs to be reported to us within 7 working days of the date of despatch. Despatch of your order is confirmed by e-mail and this indicates the date of despatch.
- All delivery options are subject to availability and working days exclude public holidays.
- Please note that we reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address isn’t secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we’ll notify you as soon as possible.
- In certain circumstances we may only ship to a verified PayPal or a registered cardholder address.
You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.