Special Order Only
The FPV Race Wing phenomenon is catching on like wildfire across the globe. Like FPV quad racing, it connects the immersive action of First-Person View with a high-performance aircraft that's easy to fly. The Blade® TheoryT Type W race wing delivers outstanding performance that's user-friendly out of the box. A perfectly sized and powerful wing for the growing FPV wing racing market, it features modular and easily removable wings for easy transport. Fully integrated flight components such as digital metal gear servos, AS3X® stabilization technology and SAFE® technology provide rock solid stabilization at blazing speeds. The high-output brushless motor accepts 3S or 4S Li-Po batteries to suit mild or wild flying styles. With all these features packed into such a compact airframe, there is still designated room for a Mobius or Legend style HD video camera (sold-separately), giving pilots the ability to record their high-speed soaring.
SAFE® Equipped Flight Modes and AS3X®
SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology is a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system. This technology allows anyone to pick up the transmitter, put on the goggles and be successful flying FPV for the very first time. Its newly improved Stability mode allows for fast forward flight with the added weight of the FPV system. It prevents over controlling the aircraft and gives a confident feeling when maneuvering through tight spaces. The Agility mode has also been tuned for the high output motors and weight of the FPV system on board. It allows for aggressive forward flight and even some mild aerobatics.
Provides self-leveling and a 10 degree rate of climb at full throttle. This take the difficulty of launching a wing even if you are already in the FPV goggles. Just toss like a paper airplane and add full throttle. SAFE technology takes care of the rest. No more awkward launches ending in a crash!
Gives the pilot an unrestricted feeling during all bank angles until 90 degrees. At 90 degrees, the Theory W will prevent itself from rolling upside down. In this mode, you can learn to race at aggressive speeds without ever getting in a precarious situation.
Gives the pilot full control of the aircraft for high speed racing and only stabilized with AS3X.
Plug in Wings (Patent Pending)
One of the most exciting features of the Theory W is that it's super easy to travel with! Unlike all other racing wings, it has plug in wings that can be removed for travel. Fit it into your backpack, suitcase or back of your small sedan. Each wing plugs into the aircraft with a solid "CLICK" and is immediately ready for flight in a matter of seconds.
Long Flight Times
With a 1300 4S battery on board, the Theory W can sustain high energy racing for upwards of 7 minutes and over 10 minutes with moderate flying.
Multiple Hatch options (HD READY)
In the box, you will get a speed hatch and an HD hatch for using a legend or Mobius style camera. Both hatches easily snap on and fully protect all the gear onboard.
Multiple Decal Sheets Included
Customize your Theory W with four decal sets! Never look like your friends!
Brushless Motor Power up to 90+MPH
The 2205-2350kv brushless motor onboard can deliver blisteringly fast speeds and is mounted to a fast disconnect mount allowing you to upgrade your motor in the field!
Digital Metal Gear Servos
Two seriously strong metal gear servos with fully encapsulated aileron horns provide incredible strength for pulling through the highest energy banks imaginable. Never worry about your servos failing you on a full throttle, full elevator yank!
Needed to Complete
- A Full-range 5+ Channel, Multi-function Transmitter with SpektrumT 2.4GHz DSMX® Technology
- Fat Shark 5.8GHz Compatible FPV Headset and/or FPV Monitor
- 3-4S 1300mAh LiPo Battery
- Suitable Li-Po Battery Charger
- FPV Camera
- Video Transmitter
What's in the Box?
- (1) TheoryT Type W FPV Ready
- (1) Decal Sheet Set, 4 Styles
- (2) Canopies, 2 Styles
- (1) Bind Plug
- (1) User Manual
We calculate shipping charges at checkout and the options available are displayed on the basket page once you have selected your delivery country or correct UK region.
We aim to ship all orders within 24 hours.
UK Mainland England, Wales, and Southern Scotland Deliveries
Free Express Delivery on orders over £200.00 (Monday-Friday delivery)
- Priority option available to guarantee your order is shipped the same day if placed before 2.00pm (Monday-Friday) subject to availability of goods and service.
- Orders placed before 2pm on a Friday with a next day service will be delivered Monday and orders placed on a Saturday are generally despatched the following Monday.
- Saturday delivery is available on orders placed before 2.00pm on Friday subject to availability of goods and service.
- There are currently no Sunday deliveries.
- Courier deliveries are fully trackable, and you will receive expected delivery times and updates to your mobile phone number if you provided one.
Other UK Regions
- These include the Channel Island, Northern Ireland, off-shore islands and Central and Northern Scotland.
- Use the postcode checker on the basket page to ensure you have selected the correct region.
- Available services and charges are displayed on the basket page and during checkout.
- Limited services and restrictions on certain product types may apply.
- We ship to most worldwide destinations. If your country is not in our list of countries, please email us to find out if we can offer a service.
- Available services and charges are displayed on the basket page and during checkout.
- International orders with multiple items may incur a higher shipping cost than shown. In that case we will email the revised total for your acceptance before processing your order.
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
- All consignments are fully insured and despatched using the best selected carrier service.
Exceptions and Restrictions
Fuel: Please note we can only ship fuel to Mainland UK destinations. * The maximum quantity of fuel we are permitted to ship per order is 10 litres or 2 gallons.
Aerosols: spray paint, motor cleaner etc. can only be shipped to Mainland UK destinations* *
Lithium Batteries: Lithium Polymer (Li-Po), Lithium Ion (Li-Ion), Lithium Ferrite (Li-Fe), Lithium Metal and any other batteries containing Lithium can only be shipped to UK destinations and certain European locations where a surface delivery service is available (no airmail). The maximum quantity Lithium batteries we are permitted to ship per order is 2 packs.
- Items not permitted for shipping within your country/region will be removed from your basket where possible during the checkout process.
* Services may not be available to some remote areas.
Damages and Non-Delivery
- You should inspect the products when you receive them for defects or damage.
- If you take receipt of a defective or damaged item please inform us immediately, in order that we can resolve the matter with minimum delay.
- Any items delivered by courier which appear to be damaged must be signed for as such or refused and returned to sender.
- Non-delivery of an order needs to be reported to us within 7 working days of the date of despatch. Despatch of your order is confirmed by e-mail and this indicates the date of despatch.
- All delivery options are subject to availability and working days exclude public holidays.
- Please note that we reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address isn’t secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we’ll notify you as soon as possible.
- In certain circumstances we may only ship to a verified PayPal or a registered cardholder address.
You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.