Carisma Scale Adventure - SCA-1E Coyote - unassembled deluxe scale truck kit (285mm wheelbase)
Welcome to the ever growing world of Carisma Scale Adventure. You are now part of a global movement that has taken the RC world by storm and combines the best of modern RC technology and design, with old school model making skills, hand detailing, painting and a word often not associated with RC...realism.The RTR SCA-1E Coyote has become a runaway success for Carisma Scale Adventure. It's introduced the joys of Trail Running and Scale Rock Crawling to thousands globally and been an affordable entry point for many into the world of Radio Controlled vehicles.
The SCA-1E Kit has been designed by scale enthusiasts, for scale enthusiasts. From its inception the original SCA-1E has proved such a global success as a RTR, it was an obvious choice to become a kit release. It offers an affordable way into the self-build scale scene and will allow the end user to tailor it's final look and performance to their own taste and abilities. Go as detailed or as simple with the build as you feel. Make the kit an extension of your own personality, and from the minute you start the build, personalize it any way you want.
Well, the wait is finally over, and the first SCA-1E kit is now ready. It's based around the Coyote but has a few subtle upgrades and changes from the RTR. As well as the Steel C Section Ladder Chassis, Locked Axles, Flippable Central Transmission, Steel UJ's and Prop-shafts, the Weight bias has now been optimised straight from the box. The new CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo) mount places both the Steering Servo and the Main Pack forward of the transmission, and directly over the front axle. This improves the rigs ability to climb inclines and generate traction when crawling and the mount also acts as a Chassis Brace, reducing Flex and keeping the geometry of the rig as true as possible, even under the most demanding situations.
The adventure starts the moment you open the box, and continues every time you add to the scale detail, run and further modify the rig. It evolves as you do. It grows as you do. By the end of the process you will have a rig that not only performs well on trails and when out crawling, but one that also looks as realistic as possible too. Scale Realism is a term often used to describe these genre of vehicle, and here at Carisma we pride ourselves on offering you that little extra in this department. Wing mirrors, grille detail, bumpers, door handles and wiper blades all add the final touches to a shell that optimises retro off road, and the kind of vehicle we all aspire to build and own in real life one day.
Build it stock and it runs trails with ease, or embark on milder forms of rock crawling, and own a rig that's not only very capable, it’s also extremely durable too. Go past stock and a world of possibilities opens up. Detail the body, weight the wheels, tune the shocks and spend time getting the component layout just right for the optimum weight bias, and you have a rig that's DNA has been proven to be RECON G6 capable, the stock RTR being fully G6 Certified in 2017 over a gruelling 12 hour Fix Enduro, attaining a second place finish in the team event. We've taken that original design and improved it further for the kit. It's not over complicated, so by building it yourself, you will know it inside out, and maintenance, repairs and future upgrades and tuning are easy to administer.
The kit sports a CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo), with a forward mounted battery tray to fully optimize weight bias and improve the rigs crawling capabilities. The new battery tray accommodates standard brick style LiPo cells or standard stick NiMH packs. New alloy bodied, oil filled, coil-over shocks keep the wheels firmly planted to your running surface. We improved the upper shock mounts and chassis bracing, to offer multiple upper shock positions and a stiffer feeling C Section chassis. The SCA-1E has evolved, but the price point remains competitive and affordable to all. We want this sector to continue to grow and encourage as much new blood into the hobby as possible. Scale has no boundaries of age or gender. It’s not elitist or expensive. It’s fun and about being at one with nature and embracing each new run as a true adventure.
New stiffer, multi-position shock towers allow the oil filled, coil-over shocks to work more efficiently, and fine-tuning of their action simply by altering their upper mounting position. More upright offers a stiffer ride, more shock angle, a far more supple and confirmative one.
Finally, we've also designed a new true scale Beadlock wheel system, with a deep tread soft compound all terrain tyre to generate grip regardless of the surface you run on to complete the kits specification. Be as streamlined or as detailed as you feel. Add LED's to the built in light buckets and prepare for night runs. Add waterproof electrics and run in streams, attack mud, dirt and rock with equal measure, and most of all do it all in style with a photorealistic bodyshell and details like wing mirrors, front grille and even wiper blades. The SCA-1E Coyote RTR not only wins on price, but also performance, detail, and durability.
- CMS mount for servo
- CMS mount for Forward Battery Position
- New Bead Lock Wheels ( chromed)
- New Soft Compound Tires
- All NEW Large capacity Alum PRO Oil Shocks with 3.5mm Shock Shafts
- Clear Body Shells with Chrome Parts
- New Shock/Body Brackets for stiffer chassis
We calculate shipping charges at checkout and the options available are displayed on the basket page once you have selected your delivery country or correct UK region.
We aim to ship all orders within 24 hours.
UK Mainland England, Wales, and Southern Scotland Deliveries
Free Express Delivery on orders over £200.00 (Monday-Friday delivery)
- Priority option available to guarantee your order is shipped the same day if placed before 2.00pm (Monday-Friday) subject to availability of goods and service.
- Orders placed before 2pm on a Friday with a next day service will be delivered Monday and orders placed on a Saturday are generally despatched the following Monday.
- Saturday delivery is available on orders placed before 2.00pm on Friday subject to availability of goods and service.
- There are currently no Sunday deliveries.
- Courier deliveries are fully trackable, and you will receive expected delivery times and updates to your mobile phone number if you provided one.
Other UK Regions
- These include the Channel Island, Northern Ireland, off-shore islands and Central and Northern Scotland.
- Use the postcode checker on the basket page to ensure you have selected the correct region.
- Available services and charges are displayed on the basket page and during checkout.
- Limited services and restrictions on certain product types may apply.
- We ship to most worldwide destinations. If your country is not in our list of countries, please email us to find out if we can offer a service.
- Available services and charges are displayed on the basket page and during checkout.
- International orders with multiple items may incur a higher shipping cost than shown. In that case we will email the revised total for your acceptance before processing your order.
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
- All consignments are fully insured and despatched using the best selected carrier service.
Exceptions and Restrictions
Fuel: Please note we can only ship fuel to Mainland UK destinations. * The maximum quantity of fuel we are permitted to ship per order is 10 litres or 2 gallons.
Aerosols: spray paint, motor cleaner etc. can only be shipped to Mainland UK destinations* *
Lithium Batteries: Lithium Polymer (Li-Po), Lithium Ion (Li-Ion), Lithium Ferrite (Li-Fe), Lithium Metal and any other batteries containing Lithium can only be shipped to UK destinations and certain European locations where a surface delivery service is available (no airmail). The maximum quantity Lithium batteries we are permitted to ship per order is 2 packs.
- Items not permitted for shipping within your country/region will be removed from your basket where possible during the checkout process.
* Services may not be available to some remote areas.
Damages and Non-Delivery
- You should inspect the products when you receive them for defects or damage.
- If you take receipt of a defective or damaged item please inform us immediately, in order that we can resolve the matter with minimum delay.
- Any items delivered by courier which appear to be damaged must be signed for as such or refused and returned to sender.
- Non-delivery of an order needs to be reported to us within 7 working days of the date of despatch. Despatch of your order is confirmed by e-mail and this indicates the date of despatch.
- All delivery options are subject to availability and working days exclude public holidays.
- Please note that we reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address isn’t secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we’ll notify you as soon as possible.
- In certain circumstances we may only ship to a verified PayPal or a registered cardholder address.
You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.