When the Revo was first introduced, it turned conceptions of what monster trucks should be on their heads. With a look somewhere between a monster truck and a race car, with Formula 1 inspired suspension, Revo was certainly something different. Once driven however, you'll see that Revo is not simply about goods looks - it has performance to match!
Throughout this section, you read of things being 'Revo-spec', and that's because this 4WD machine has so many incredible and innovative features that we just had to use them elsewhere in the range too - it's really that good!
So, what does the pinnacle of monster truck design and performance include? The latest 3.3 spec Revo is 10% bigger than the original and features the incredible TRX 3.3 nitro engine with Resonator tuned pipe for horsepower a-plenty! Fitted with the 'EZ-Start' electric starting system for no-fuss power ups, Revo can be off and running in the shortest time, and is supplied by a 150cc fuel tank for longer run times.
The semi-monocoque chassis, made from 3mm T6 aluminium, is beautiful to behold and combines strength with light weight. High strength composite transmission and suspension arm parts are bolted to this to form a compact whole. Hard-anodised Teflon-coated GTR oil-filled shocks with titanium nitride (TiN) shock shafts, mounted inboard with F1-style rocker arms, give superior shock absorption on a wide range of surfaces. This mounting method also gives incredible amounts of suspension travel to create the ultimate off-roader!
Revo 3.3 also features the revolutionary OptiDrive heavy-duty 2-speed forward/reversing transmission system, electronically operated and monitored for seamless shifting, plus adjustable Torque-control slipper clutch for precise power delivery. Heavy-duty drive shafts, sealed pivot-ball suspension, sealed limited-slip adjustable diffs, 17mm wheel nuts and hubs, rubber sealed ball bearings, metric hex hardware, Revo 3.3 has all this and more!
Included radio is the Traxxas TQi high-output 2.4GHz multi-function system, coupled to twin Traxxas 2075 high speed/high torque waterproof steering servos for unrivalled control and range.
Like all Traxxas vehicles, Revo 3.3 is backed up with spares support that is second to none and this includes many option parts to further race-tune and enhance the performance and looks of your ride!
Revo 3.3 is supplied fully assembled and ready-to-race with included Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system, battery pack and 12V DC charger for EZ-Start, receiver battery pack, fuel bottle, extra glow plug, extra air filter element, long-travel rocker arms & springs, tool set, plus a stunning ProGraphix pre-painted body with factory-applied decals.
Traxxas Stability Management
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into the Revo 3.3 by making it much easier to control on common slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle's direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead full-throttle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain your line, and then allowing you to hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep you arrow straight until you come to a complete stop. TSM acts as your on-board co-pilot in the vehicle that "feels" what the vehicle is doing and makes corrections for vehicle movements that you cannot even detect, well before the vehicle gets out of control.
Traxxas TSM gives you all the benefits modern electronic stabilization has to offer without intruding on your driving fun. Traxxas engineers developed superior tuning algorithms that run on high-speed, precision electronic components to create a system that works invisibly, in the background, without ever limiting your throttle. TSM can be fine tuned (or turned off) for different surfaces by simply adjusting the multi-function knob on the TQi transmitter, or by adjusting the slider in the Traxxas link app. The result is that you are driving faster, with more ease, and having more fun,with that fully connected feeling at the controls that you expect. In fact, you may not even realize how much TSM is helping you until you turn it off and test your driving skills without it!
We calculate shipping charges at checkout and the options available are displayed on the basket page once you have selected your delivery country or correct UK region.
We aim to ship all orders within 24 hours.
UK Mainland England, Wales, and Southern Scotland Deliveries
Free Express Delivery on orders over £200.00 (Monday-Friday delivery)
- Priority option available to guarantee your order is shipped the same day if placed before 2.00pm (Monday-Friday) subject to availability of goods and service.
- Orders placed before 2pm on a Friday with a next day service will be delivered Monday and orders placed on a Saturday are generally despatched the following Monday.
- Saturday delivery is available on orders placed before 2.00pm on Friday subject to availability of goods and service.
- There are currently no Sunday deliveries.
- Courier deliveries are fully trackable, and you will receive expected delivery times and updates to your mobile phone number if you provided one.
Other UK Regions
- These include the Channel Island, Northern Ireland, off-shore islands and Central and Northern Scotland.
- Use the postcode checker on the basket page to ensure you have selected the correct region.
- Available services and charges are displayed on the basket page and during checkout.
- Limited services and restrictions on certain product types may apply.
- We ship to most worldwide destinations. If your country is not in our list of countries, please email us to find out if we can offer a service.
- Available services and charges are displayed on the basket page and during checkout.
- International orders with multiple items may incur a higher shipping cost than shown. In that case we will email the revised total for your acceptance before processing your order.
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
- All consignments are fully insured and despatched using the best selected carrier service.
Exceptions and Restrictions
Fuel: Please note we can only ship fuel to Mainland UK destinations. * The maximum quantity of fuel we are permitted to ship per order is 10 litres or 2 gallons.
Aerosols: spray paint, motor cleaner etc. can only be shipped to Mainland UK destinations* *
Lithium Batteries: Lithium Polymer (Li-Po), Lithium Ion (Li-Ion), Lithium Ferrite (Li-Fe), Lithium Metal and any other batteries containing Lithium can only be shipped to UK destinations and certain European locations where a surface delivery service is available (no airmail). The maximum quantity Lithium batteries we are permitted to ship per order is 2 packs.
- Items not permitted for shipping within your country/region will be removed from your basket where possible during the checkout process.
* Services may not be available to some remote areas.
Damages and Non-Delivery
- You should inspect the products when you receive them for defects or damage.
- If you take receipt of a defective or damaged item please inform us immediately, in order that we can resolve the matter with minimum delay.
- Any items delivered by courier which appear to be damaged must be signed for as such or refused and returned to sender.
- Non-delivery of an order needs to be reported to us within 7 working days of the date of despatch. Despatch of your order is confirmed by e-mail and this indicates the date of despatch.
- All delivery options are subject to availability and working days exclude public holidays.
- Please note that we reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address isn’t secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we’ll notify you as soon as possible.
- In certain circumstances we may only ship to a verified PayPal or a registered cardholder address.
You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.