When Jesse Perkins first flew the Inductrix® quadcopter, he knew that there was more to the experience yet to be unlocked. He mounted a small FPV camera and video transmitter, upgraded the motors, found a better battery and called it the Tiny Whoop™. Soon, thousands of Inductrix owners were flying in places they never thought possible! The new Inductrix FPV provides the freedom of flight in a fully ready-to-fly package as well as an FPV Ready Bind-n-Fly version. No soldering or 3D printing required! Enjoy a world you never knew existed when you are in the pilot's seat of the Inductrix FPV!The Inductrix® FPV from Blade® builds on the wildly popular platform and transforms it into an incredible FPV machine right out of the box. With its integrated 25mW video transmitter, FPV camera, high performance motors and large 200mAh battery, the Inductrix FPV is capable of flying in the smallest of places with ease. Enjoy the view as SAFE® technology makes flying simple and while the ducted propeller design allows you to bounce of walls and objects without crashing! Tthe Inductrix FPV comes out of the box with everything installed on the aircraft itself. All you need to get is a FPV monitor to completes the entire FPV experience! If you are looking for that immersive goggle experience, the headset adaptor can be purchased separately as well!
Engineered With SAFE™ Technology
SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology is a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system. This technology allows anyone to pick up the transmitter, put on the goggles and be successful flying FPV for the very first time. Its newly improved Stability mode allows for fast forward flight with the added weight of the FPV system. It prevents over controlling the aircraft and gives a confident feeling when maneuvering through tight spaces. The Agility mode has also been tuned for the high output motors and weight of the FPV system on board. It allows for aggressive forward flight and even some mild aerobatics.
The Inductrix FPV is equipped with a 25mW video transmitter capable of transmitter on Fatshark channels 1 through 8 and all Raceband channels so you can race several pilots at once. You can select channels from the easy to use button atop the body of the Inductrix. The camera is very lightweight and perfectly protected in the body housing. The antenna we've chosen for video transmission is a dipole and designed with durability in mind. Video range of the Inductrix FPV is nearly 100 yards line of sight and more than adequate to fly in any large building or home.
High Performance Motors
The Inductrix FPV requires much more power to fly around with the added weight of the camera. It comes equipped with our high performance 14,300Kv motors!
Improved Flight Controller
We've tweaked the flight control system for better control in stability mode by allowing pitch to be applied even if the user demands even if throttle is full. Agility mode is now much more controllable too!
200 mAh Battery
Included is a large capacity 200 mAh battery so that you can fly upwards of 4 minutes.
Optional 4.3 inch FPV Monitor
The optional 4.3" Spektrum FPV monitor is a perfect solution for FPV without having to pony up the cost of a full goggle system. The monitor is rechargeable via micro USB and has a 1.5hr run time before it needs to recharge. It is capable of receiving on 40 channels and can be clipped on your radio for hands free operation.
Optional Headset Adaptor
One of the best features about the optional 4.3" monitor is that you can upgrade it to the full headset with the SPMVM430HA headset adaptor. This gives you an inexpensive way to have the immersive experience of a full goggle without breaking the bank.
With brilliant white and red LED lighting illuminating each Inductrix FPV, it's easy to follow friends while flying together or even see if the battery is getting low when they begin to blink. The lights are mounted inside each frame so they too will be protected in a crash.
Quiet Ducted Fans
Each rotor is housed in a true duct and is extremely quiet during flight. The benefit of using ducted fans instead of propellers is they fully protect the fans in a crash and prevents the Inductrix from causing any damage to walls and is safe enough to be caught by hand!
Needed to Complete
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.
What's in the Box?
- Blade Inductrix FPV
- Blade 25mW FPV Camera with Raceband
- Spektrum 4.3 Inch FPV Video Monitor
- Blade MLP4DSM 4CH Transmitter and Smart Phone Holder
- E-Flite 200mAh 1S 3.7V 45C LiPo Battery
- USB LiPo Charger
- User Manual
We calculate shipping charges at checkout and the options available are displayed on the basket page once you have selected your delivery country or correct UK region.
We aim to ship all orders within 24 hours.
UK Mainland England, Wales, and Southern Scotland Deliveries
Free Express Delivery on orders over £200.00 (Monday-Friday delivery)
- Priority option available to guarantee your order is shipped the same day if placed before 2.00pm (Monday-Friday) subject to availability of goods and service.
- Orders placed before 2pm on a Friday with a next day service will be delivered Monday and orders placed on a Saturday are generally despatched the following Monday.
- Saturday delivery is available on orders placed before 2.00pm on Friday subject to availability of goods and service.
- There are currently no Sunday deliveries.
- Courier deliveries are fully trackable, and you will receive expected delivery times and updates to your mobile phone number if you provided one.
Other UK Regions
- These include the Channel Island, Northern Ireland, off-shore islands and Central and Northern Scotland.
- Use the postcode checker on the basket page to ensure you have selected the correct region.
- Available services and charges are displayed on the basket page and during checkout.
- Limited services and restrictions on certain product types may apply.
- We ship to most worldwide destinations. If your country is not in our list of countries, please email us to find out if we can offer a service.
- Available services and charges are displayed on the basket page and during checkout.
- International orders with multiple items may incur a higher shipping cost than shown. In that case we will email the revised total for your acceptance before processing your order.
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
- All consignments are fully insured and despatched using the best selected carrier service.
Exceptions and Restrictions
Fuel: Please note we can only ship fuel to Mainland UK destinations. * The maximum quantity of fuel we are permitted to ship per order is 10 litres or 2 gallons.
Aerosols: spray paint, motor cleaner etc. can only be shipped to Mainland UK destinations* *
Lithium Batteries: Lithium Polymer (Li-Po), Lithium Ion (Li-Ion), Lithium Ferrite (Li-Fe), Lithium Metal and any other batteries containing Lithium can only be shipped to UK destinations and certain European locations where a surface delivery service is available (no airmail). The maximum quantity Lithium batteries we are permitted to ship per order is 2 packs.
- Items not permitted for shipping within your country/region will be removed from your basket where possible during the checkout process.
* Services may not be available to some remote areas.
Damages and Non-Delivery
- You should inspect the products when you receive them for defects or damage.
- If you take receipt of a defective or damaged item please inform us immediately, in order that we can resolve the matter with minimum delay.
- Any items delivered by courier which appear to be damaged must be signed for as such or refused and returned to sender.
- Non-delivery of an order needs to be reported to us within 7 working days of the date of despatch. Despatch of your order is confirmed by e-mail and this indicates the date of despatch.
- All delivery options are subject to availability and working days exclude public holidays.
- Please note that we reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address isn’t secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we’ll notify you as soon as possible.
- In certain circumstances we may only ship to a verified PayPal or a registered cardholder address.
You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.